Cantine VolpiCantine Volpi was founded in Tortona in 1914. From then on, for four generations, it has been protagonist in a continuous evolution which has resulted in it being a reference point in the oenological sector in Piedmont, an authentic expression of the territory of the surrounding Tortonese hills. Tradition and innovation, awareness of heritage and pioneering experimentation have always been the foundations of the passion of Cantine Volpi in the production and marketing of excellent wines, an authentic expression of the territory. As in the case of the launch, in 1974, of the Cortese Frizzante DOC – Colli Tortonesi, the 'natural sparkling white wine' which, for over 40 years, has constituted a new consolidated tradition in the wines of the Tortona area. The production is today articulated on two production lines. The Volpi Line which includes the typical wines obtained from native vines of the Tortona Hills and the Organic Line, called Era, from the Greek name of Diana, Goddess of Nature, which includes the range of organic wines.